Language Arts Projects

The Last Cuentista

The Last Cuentista was a book about what our world would be like without stories and what it means to have stories. During The Last Cuentista we learned about different stories and what they mean. We also learned that every story has meaning. In the end, the world seemed like an awful place to be without stories.

Ideal world

This year in Language Arts we wrote a story about what our ideal worlds would be. My world was a place called Harreeb which was a rainbow ball with different regions based of different colors. During this project we had to think about what we wanted the world to be like. We also needed to know what food and stores we wanted. In conclusion this was a really fun project.

Handmade book

This year we made a hand made book for our parents. For our book, we had to write a story for one person that is special to you. In my story, I wrote about how my dad player D1 baseball. For this story we had to interview people to find out more about what you are writing about, for example I interviewed my grandparents (dad’s parents) who told me all about his career. In this book, we had to cut out and glue in something that reflects the stories. Also, on one side of the book was our ideal world writing. This was a very fun project.